1/8/09

My Weight Loss Remedy

plastic_water_jug_mould

I purchased one of these bad boys about two years ago, and then placed it in a cupboard and never used it.  I recently decided that I wanted to have extremely cold water at all times.  I took out my trusty jug, filled it with water, and placed it in the fridge.  The results were kind of amazing.

Water soon replaced my normal beverages of choice.  It turns out that I liked juice, pop, milk and others drinks,  just because it was cold.  After a day of drinking tons of water, I noticed that I started to have more energy.  I also noticed that cravings for junk food, which I love, decreased significantly.    My appetite has also been reduced, probably from being full of water instead of full of nothing.  The final benefit of drinking water all the time, it's practically free.

So go find something to put water in and make it cold.  You will thank yourself in the long run.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "My Weight Loss Remedy"

Post a Comment