12/7/10

Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Review: It's Amazing

Regular readers know that I don't normally gush about consumer products, but the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 is the best reading light I have ever used, period.

This reading light is packed with quality, it's got a simple but effective design and its durability is second to none. The flexible goose neck is extremely sturdy and easy to get in the perfect position, the clip at the base holds firmly to almost any surface. The light source is provided by two LED's with a magnification lens, it provides plenty of light and amazing battery life.  Using 3 AAA's the advertised battery life is 40 hours, I am certainly coming up on that. Although I haven't timed it I would say it's accurate. The only downside, is that it might bother your partner during a late night reading session, because of it's amazing brightness. In the few cases that my lovely wife has been kept awake, I have been able to easily adjust the light to remove the irritation.

I have really enjoyed this light but wasn't going to post anything on the blog about it, until today. When I woke up this morning the power was out and there are no windows in the bathroom. I grabbed my mighty bright clipped it on the shower curtain rod, adjusted the light, and took a reasonably well lit shower. I proceeded to carry it throughout the bathroom handling all my morning duties. It was a god send, I didn't have to search for my flash light or fumble around trying to find a good place to put it.

I would recommended this reading light to anyone who likes reading or light, buy it now! The price may seem a bit steep , but it's worth every penny.

Regular Version                      Kindle Version        
                 

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Review: It's Amazing

Anonymous
December 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I have never had good experiences with reading lights, but I may have to try this one. Based on what you said about bathroom fun.

Post a Comment