6/2/11

USDA's My Plate VS My Real Plate (pic)

The government recently released a new a way for Americans to determine what their meal should look like. They replaced the classic food pyramid with 'My Plate', a plate that shows the approximate mix and proportion of food.  (Note: I don't drink beer that often it seemed appropriate as it is a display that my drink is often unhealthy.)

for more info on My Plate http://www.choosemyplate.gov/


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to USDA's My Plate VS My Real Plate (pic)

June 3, 2011 at 6:43 AM

I think if you did Dani's plate it would be half beans and rice and the other half burrito. Not sure what the drink is though!

Gene's plate
half laffy taffy half pistachios or chips and a pepsi.

Love this one!

Post a Comment