12/16/10

What The Amazon: Devil Duck


It's hard to know what to say about this one. If you somehow have the desire to bath with or just enjoy a rubber glow in the dark duck, that looks like a hand me down from Pinhead, this is the duck for you.


I'll miss you sweet quackers
If you buy this freak of a bath toy click the link below and make me some $$$.

thanks to my lovely my wife (@danellelynn on twitter) for bringing this to my attention.





Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to What The Amazon: Devil Duck

Tom
December 16, 2010 at 1:15 PM

You haven't seen devil duckies before? When was the last time you were at a Hastings, Hot Topic, or Spencer's Gifts?

December 16, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I avoid those places like the plague. I have to take a shower after entering to make sure I am not contaminated with whatever compels people to enjoy such things, I think it's a virus that originated in the band Kiss's native habitat.

I also order all my insane clown posse paraphernalia on online, it's cheaper.

January 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I found another 'rubber duck' for you

http://amzn.to/ek7Ivh

January 12, 2011 at 3:38 PM

That Duck has some sweet Prison Tatts

Thanks this is better than an Ed Hardy Jogging Suit.

Post a Comment