9/29/10

Why Developers Rush Code

Ever worked at a place where the developers are more concerned with deadlines than quality?  Here's why, not saying they put QA on the hook, you can draw your own conclusions.  Comments Go!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Why Developers Rush Code

Anonymous
October 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM

This graph makes no sense... which is the independent variable?

October 2, 2010 at 1:20 AM

The text says "you can draw your own conclusions".

Okay, so planning goes down when coding goes up? Oh, no, it is coding goes up when QA goes down. Euhh...

Right. This is the most non-informative chart I've seen in a long time.

October 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I didn't work too hard to make this the most mathematically correct graph on the planet. I was just trying to make a point. That as coding and planning decrease QA work increases, and its easy for developers to cut corners because QA is there to pick up the slack. I forgot about the scrutiny of the internets, future graphs will be better.
Did I get I my point across? or was it just confusing?

Anonymous
December 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM

I like the "interest" graph.

Post a Comment