4/14/10

The Best Auto-Biography Ever , No Seriously Ever

I asked  my readers  to send in ideas for a blog post.  One reader Dustin, also writer of the mind of a mute blog at diz00.wordpress.com , suggested I write about him and then sent in his life story.  It's one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. So, I just decided to let you read what he wrote and call it day.  Thanks Dustin

Parents were eaten by a wolf and a dragon who raised me.
Infused me with their DNA, so it could be legit.
Half wolf. Half dragon. Half human.
Lived in a boxcar with them 'til graduation which was 2 years early.
College for 2-year.
Job as a door to door doorknob salesman. Fancy crap.
Delivered quintuplets for a cat in an elevator after selling 140 doorknobs at the Empire State Building.
Took over the doorknob company at 32.
Moved headquarters to Empire State Building.
Directed both King Kong movies at 38.
Got throat cancer.
Cured.
Started the marathon for cancer research.
Ran the marathon at 68.
Had one son at 84.
Got brain cancer and dementia.
Fought it off for 6 years and finally lost at 97.
Son became King of America.
Invented the frisbee.
Rumors of son being me are true.

Leave your life story in the comments.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to The Best Auto-Biography Ever , No Seriously Ever

Anonymous
April 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Yes! Yes! Oh! Yes!
http://diz.wordpress.com

April 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Hahahahahaha! That is MY cousin, and I am proud! :D

Post a Comment