4/17/09

Why I wont be buying a DSI

For The ovious reason , I haven't the money , I already own a DS , Why would I need a another one ? . And the last reason I'm not getting a DSI , it wont play GBA Games . So What if It has a camera or 2 . Unless it's going to play new DS Games that wont be backwards compatible with my original DS , I ant buying it , at least right now .

I bet the camera built into the DSi is only 1 or 2 Mega Pixels , heck a cheap cell phone can do that , Nintendo could have made the DSi have a SD card slot for listening to MP3 audio or maybe a movie player function for watching small mp4 videos .

All I'm saying is I'm not buying one , unless it has cool new features my DS currently doesn't have.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Why I wont be buying a DSI"

Post a Comment