9/15/08

Gammy Likes to Game

Does anyone else miss side scrollers? Many of us grew up with them, if you play an SNES emulator you realize that half the hollywood movies were turned into crappy side-scrollers. But they also made up the BEST of simplistic gaming! I am a fan of 'arcade-style' gaming, the games where you can hop in and start playing within a simple theme almost instantly. More games should send you through an adventurous story that doesn't involve 5 hours of hearing a voice-actor on your communicator, simple splash-screens are OK for me!

I've just quit smoking tobacco so I think my grit's coming back into words ;) So I leave you with this link!

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/473/Pac+In+Time.html

Cheers!

Deke

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Gammy Likes to Game"

Post a Comment